You may recall from a previous post that I decided to change surgeons for my breast biopsy, due largely in part to a conversation with a woman, who I believe was placed before me by God for a reason.
Well, it just goes to show you how awesome my God is... and here's why...
I was volunteering at the church today and I ran into a friend of mine, Melanie, who was also volunteering. She is also in my Bible study group that meets bi-monthly and the last time I saw her, I was asking for prayer about my upcoming visit to the gynecologist to check out the mysterious lump. That was a month ago. She said today that she has been thinking about me and wanted to know what ever happened with the lump.
I updated her with all the details and told her that I was meeting with the surgeon on Friday to schedule the biopsy.
What I didn't know about Melanie was that before she had kids, she was a oncology radiation technician. She asked me who the doctor was that I was seeing on Friday and when I told her a big smile spread across her face. She said that the doctor that I'm going to is well-regarded in her field and that she has only ever heard fabulous praises about her.
I'm so fortunate to not only have 1, but now, TWO professional recommendations on the surgeon I'm seeing on Friday.
Again, God confirmed to me today that I'm walking in his guided path. His ordered steps. His way. Not my way... His way.
Thank you Jesus!
Wow, Erica. That's so cool! You're right--our God is so awesome!
ReplyDeleteErica that is so amazing. God is good-all the time!
ReplyDeleteGod is so good! I am so glad you are having good moments through this! I am also so glad you are serving at the church!!
ReplyDeleteHi Erica, I'm a friend of Kristi's and also an oncology nurse (I mostly work with kids). Please know that I am praying for you! Keep us all posted.
ReplyDeleteblessings,
lisa
aka Annie's mom