This set up is called "Lands" and each girl is responsible for setting up shop in each of the houses. The occupants are various Polly Pockets, Littliest Pet Shops and Barbie's.
They will literally play upstairs all day long. Only seldom do we hear complaints from them and it usually consists of "Mommy, Elisan (or Kyla) won't share a bed (or dress, or car, or whatever...)."
Oh, and don't think we spend gobs of money on these toys. Most of these playset houses were purchased at Goodwill for super-cheap.
I'm often asked about our storage shelves. They are from Ikea, the Expedit collection. $89.99. My friend Amanda, over at So Many Joys turned me onto them.
We paid $79.99 for them a year ago. Darn that inflation!
oh our day is coming, I am sure!
ReplyDeleteLooks like they have fun. I love IKEA and their storage stuff. I am getting that exact range only the BIG one for an entire wall for my scraproom next week. Photoes will follow - and I hope to keep my "toys" as neatly organised as your girls do. (But I don't promise - giggle....)
ReplyDelete