28 October, 2008

Such a cute idea!

I subscribe to "Scrapbooks Etc." and it is one of my favorite magazines. Always full of ideas and great new crafting products - not just for scrapbooking.

I came across this idea for a "So Thankful" brag book and decided it would be a really neat idea for both of the girls. I also did some internet digging around and found the blog of the gal who submitted the idea. She is at http://www.littlepaintedpiggies.typepad.com.
She offers a digi-kit for her idea for the low price of $3.99 that can be found on her blog.

However, if you are digi-capable, you can create your own. Here's my version:

I love how it turned out and both girls love them!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10/28/2008

    Very cute idea! That's going in my Thanksgiving notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am missing something - What do you do with it? Its really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/31/2008

    Thanks so much for linking to my blog! Glad you liked my album...they're so cute and easy, too, right? Yours turned out so cute! Love the bright colors! If you don't mind, I'm gonna link to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.