14 July, 2007

As if I needed another thing to annoy me...

If you've been a reader of my blog for any length of time, you know I detest poor cell phone etiquette and people who yak on their phones constantly while driving.

If you need a refresher course on how badly it irritates me, you can read about it here and here.

My newest cell phone pet peeve... as if, there could be another one... is people who talk on their cell phone AT THE GYM - WHILE WORKING OUT.

Let me repeat... WHILE THEY ARE WORKING OUT for crying out loud.

Can you please remove that appendage... um, cell phone, from your body for one hour while you work out?

And the people who are on their phones seem to be oblivious to the people around them who are trying to have an enjoyable workout.

Leave the phone in your locker, in your car... somewhere! But, please don't bring it into the gym. Have a little respect for those around you.

There. I feel better now.

1 comment:

  1. I know it drives me nuts too!!:) I don't understand how can you get a good work out if you are on the phone??

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.