13 July, 2007

Summer Trip

No... my family is not getting ready for a summer trip. That would mean that Randy would have to actually take vacation days AND spend money at the same time. (Sorry, hun... but, it's true and you know it!)

However, Elisan will be leaving bright and early Monday morning, with Randy's folks to spend a week with them. This is 5 year old heaven.

All week, she's been counting down the days and asking me when we can start packing up the suitcase. She's ready!

And, I'm ready! Yes, that's right. I said I'm ready.

I'm ready for some "down time" with my baby girl. Kyla has been ultra clingy the last several weeks and Randy and I seem to think that it's because KM has had to share me with her sister over the last 7 weeks since school has been out.

Don't get me wrong... KM has loved having Elisan here to play with, but make no mistake... Elisan is very dominant and demanding and I'm sure KM is getting just a wee bit tired of it. (I know I am.)

So, a much needed break is in store for everyone! And, then... let the de-programming begin.

To My Big Girl:
I'm gonna miss you!
I hope you have so much fun.

Run your grandparent's ragged, okay?

Love you!
Mommy

(P.S. Summer is more than half-way over... when Elisan returns from her week long trip, she'll only have 5 more weeks until school begins.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.