05 July, 2006

Deprogramming

Oh, you know what I mean by "Deprogramming." It's when your kid has had waaaay to much time with the grandparents and needs to be deprogrammed from the candy high and bleary television eyes.

So, was the week long haitus from Elisan - oooops, did I just say that? I meant to say... was the week long vacation for Elisan worth it in the end, if the next two weeks will be spent deprogramming my girl?

We'll see. In the end, it was a quiet week for us. I think KM loved having our undivided attentions and totally used that to her advantage. She may only be two, but she's a smart one, that's for sure. In fact, it may be KM that needs to be de-programmed once Elisan returns.

As for me? I'll be honest... it's been nice not having the fussing, fighting, whining and complaining that comes from having both girls here. But, it's just not the same without my big girl home.

I miss her and can't wait for the chaos to begin again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.