10 July, 2006

Road Rash


As I type, I am resisting the urge to scratch my skin into shredded bits! I've got a rash and it is driving me nuts!

While I was on the road to pick up Elisan from her grandparent's house, it seemed as if my mild skin irritation, turned into a wild flaming rash all over my body! Only my face is spared!

What I thought was a chlorine rash, has turned out to be something more. It turns out, I am allergic to amoxicillin - which is odd, because I have never been allergic to this particular antibiotic before.

I looked amoxicillin up on the internet and found out that a potential side-effect was "rash". Of course, "rash" can also be found under aspirin and tylenol. It didn't describe rash as "the most irritating skin condition known to man", but just simply as "rash". What does that mean?

Meanwhile, I am still trying not to scratch...ooops, I just did!

I'm going to the dr. today, so hopefully by the end of the week, I won't scare away women and children with my hideous-ness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.