09 January, 2014

It's all about Tracking

Well, I hate to admit it, but I'm back to tracking my food and exercise.  There's nothing that says accountability than black and white numbers on food log - calories, fat, carbs, protein, etc.

I would never characterize it as fun, but there is no doubt that it IS effective.

And so I track.

Why do I hate to admit it?  Well, because of the obvious, I suppose.  I've put on unwanted weight and I haven't been exercising as often as I should.

I've known for quite a while that I needed to get back into the groove of a healthy diet and exercise, but with the holidays... blah, blah, blah... you get the gist.

And, I can THINK about doing it all day long, but the ACTION has to come from within.

And so I track.  Everything.  Like that dark chocolate hershey's kiss I had after dinner last night... 19.8  calories.

Sigh...

I'm hoping once I get down to my "fighting weight" - about 8 lbs, I'll be able to maintain again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.