10 January, 2014

You've got to PUMP (insert clap) IT UP!

Okay, so I spent the day yesterday blogging about how I've been tracking my food, blah, blah, blah.  And how I need to get my rear in gear if I want to shed these loathsome 8-10lbs.

So, this morning, before heading off to drop the girls off at school, I grabbed a pre workout supplement packet that we got as a freebie from GNC and drank it before I hit the gym.

Oh.My.Goodness.

Y'all.  I cannot even begin to tell you what a difference it made in my workout.  Today, I ran 4 miles (45 minutes)  and cycled 20 minutes after that.

This is huge!

The day before, I couldn't crank out 2 miles without having to stop to suck wind, but today... 4 miles....no problemo.

So you're asking yourself, what is this magical potion?

Look, I'm not here to push this stuff on anyone.  I'm sure it's loaded with a bunch of crap stuff that is less than healthy.

But really.  It works.

If you are interested in trying it, I'd get a sample of it at your nearest GNC before putting down the cash for it.

Oh, and a bit of a disclaimer... I had the arctic ice flavor (as shown) and while it didn't taste bad, it was by no means GOOD.  Just fair warning.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.