You are now 10.
I can't believe how quickly you've grown up. It makes my heart hurt seeing you grow so fast, but each and every day, I'm so amazed at you.
There's nothing you can't do... as long as you give it 100%
In honor of you, here's TEN for TEN of things about YOU
- You live and breathe soccer.
- You can juggle a soccer ball 405 times (w/o stopping or dropping the ball.)
- The kids at school marvel at your belching abilities. I blame your father.
- Your favorite thing to wear are athletic shorts and a baggy t-shirt. (I blame myself for this one.)
- You love, love, love ALL dogs and say, "AWWWWW" anytime you see one.
- You love beans. Black beans, baked beans, charro beans, etc.
- Your favorite game is Candy Crush.
- Your favorite television show is "Regular Show".
- You like school, but know you'd rather be outside playing.
- You can get a volleyball over the net with an overhand serve (at the regulation line.) Wow!



There she is "little" Miss K. How can that be the little serious looking baby I waved goodbye to when she left DK?? Happy Bday to you. LOOVE your mum's 10 facts - especially the no. 3. Must tell my DGS Elias who was 10 in March about your soccer skills - he can explain how awesome it is. Tell Mum, Dad and Elisan we said HI. =0)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! I love the last pic of her.
ReplyDelete