10 December, 2012

December 10 - 25 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge

Y'all, I just had to blog about this wrapping paper!

I was Hobby Lobby last week and I was drooling over their beautiful assortment of wrapping paper.  I even had a roll of red wrapping paper with big white polka dots in my hand... but being the cheap thrifty person I am, I couldn't see spending upwards of $4.00 (on sale!) for a roll of paper that will End. Up. In. The. Trash.   So, I put it back and headed to the Dollar Tree.  I mean, I know I can get cheap wrapping paper there, plus tissue paper and gift boxes and not spend a fortune.

When I go home I began wrapping presents and would you look what I found?  The paper I bought was DOUBLE SIDED... AND one roll had red with big fat white polka dots on it!  OH. MY.  I had no idea! It was like a Christmas miracle... only it wasn't really.  But, I was super excited.

$1.00 dollar per roll... or $4.00 per roll?  Hmmm, that's a hard one.


Run, don't walk to your nearby Dollar Tree and snag you 2 or 3 rolls of reversible wrapping paper!  Tell 'em Erica sent you...only they won't know who I am.  But, tell 'em anyway.

3 comments:

  1. lol I always buy my paper after Christmas and wait till the next season to use them. But $1 a roll is still an awesome deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute paper - and with snowmen as if that was a surprice. Good buy for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.