09 December, 2012

December 9 - 25 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge

The phrase "Necessity is the mother of Invention" is one of the most profound statements ever made.

So, the other day, I was checking Pinterest for ideas for an earphone (or earbud) organizer.  I'm forever using a pair of earphones and I have several pairs floating around the house, car, purse, gym bag, etc.  And because they are merely "floating" around, they tend to become a tangled mess... thus, my reasoning for checking into a DIY project to organize earphones.

Of course, Pinterest is a wealth of ideas, but nothing really spoke to me... i.e. required no sewing.  And, there were a lot of items out there, but I really didn't want to purchase anything when I knew I could find something at home that would work.

Then, I remembered I had a package of 1.5" velcro tape that I bought on clearance at Hobby Lobby.  And behold, an idea was born.

Okay, I know, this idea won't land me on the cover of "Redbook" but you have to admit... it's simplistic and genius and cheap and you can apply this idea to any and all cords that need to be wound up and stowed away.

So, here's my simple, genius and cheap idea! You are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.