11 December, 2012

December 11 - 25 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge

I recently had two photography sessions with two very good friend and their sweet children.   I am definitely enjoying stepping out of my comfort zone and taking photographs of other people.  But, I still have a lot to learn, in the way of positioning and capturing candid moments, but I know that with practice I'll get there.

This family is from the girls' school.  Ms. Molly and Kyla are in the same grade.  Molly is a hoot and I love this girl so much.  Her twin siblings, Sam and Stella are so adorable and full of life and energy.  I just want to squeeze their cheeks each time I see them!


Molly


Stella and Sam 

I've known this family for years and years and years!  I think Elisan was in first grade when I was first introduced to DeAnna and her two beautiful girls.  DeAnna is such a great friend and I'm glad to have her in my life.  Her daughter Taylor is strikingly beautiful and a very talented dancer.  Kendall is also a very talented dancer (taking after big sister!) and is just as cute as can be.

 
Kendall

 
 Taylor
  
Sweet Sisters

Um... not so sweet sisters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.