01 August, 2011

PLH {Peace Love Happiness} Freebie Printables and Digital Kit Download

In honor of my soon-to-be 10 year old's birthday, I'm offering up for download the digital kit and printables I created exclusively for her!

I created this kit under strict supervision of my daughter. She wanted something cute, fun and funky. I think we were successful!

Included in this (.zip file) download are:
  • 4 - 12x12 hi-resolution papers (.jpg)
  • 3 - hi-resolution elements (.png)
  • Printable water bottle labels (.pdf)
  • Printable goodie bag toppers (.pdf)
  • Printable foldover food label tents (.pdf)
  • Printable foldover stationery cards (great for goodie bags and thank you notes!) (.pdf)
  • Printable circle label sheet (great for cupcake toppers or stickers) (.pdf)


PLH {Peace Love Happiness}
Digital Kit & Printables


Click image to download

Sample invitation:

If you have trouble with the download link, send me an email and I'll send it to you directly.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8/01/2011

    Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.