10 August, 2011

Cut me some slack people

I have much to report...
  • class reunion
  • craft tutorial
  • 10 year old birthday party (THIS FRIDAY!)
  • orthodontic trips
  • kids' camp
  • dress shopping
  • general mayhem, etc., etc.
...but, it ain't happening today. Maybe not even tomorrow, but I can't be certain. Tomorrow, I have it all planned out that I am to clean my house. However, I'm torn on whether or not I should actually clean my house BEFORE the party on Friday, or just wait until Saturday, once it's all said and done.

Anyway, I leave you with this. It's a picture from my class reunion on Saturday. Y'all... I had a REALLY GOOD hair day. I mean, I was astonished at how great my hair looked. And that's saying a lot, since it was 100 degrees with 100% humidity that day. My hair and humidity do not usually jive.

(Oh, and yay... see that dress I'm wearing? White House Black Market rocks!)


1 comment:

  1. I will be waiting patiently to read about all of it. Lovely photo - BIG smiles allover - I bet the 9 of you were a handful back in the old school-days. I imagine a lot of giggling, talking about boys and passing notes....

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.