You are such a blessing to your family. The day you were born forever changed the way I viewed motherhood. For that, I thank you. Your daddy and I believe that you are incredibly special, equipped with gifts and talents that God intends for you to use for His glory. Our prayer is that we can further prepare you for what God has in store for you!
We love you so much. Never forget that no matter what, we will always love you and there is NOTHING that will ever separate our love for you.
Have a wonderful birthday, my sweet sweet.
And a comment to say HAPPY Bday once again. Hope your Friday party was a blast - and now you and the family have the Saturday to relax and perhaps enjoy the leftovers from the party. GREAT big bugs from us to you - and all the best for MANY years to come.
ReplyDelete