OH NO - a sick child is one thing - a sick DH quite another ball game. As much as I love my DH and you know I do - if I have a cold and he gets the same we are ready to dig a hole in the garden - he is not sick - he is dying!! STAY healthy and a "get well soon" greeting to the two patients. Coca cola and popcorn in small amounts normally did the trick here (cola for some strange reason and popcorn due to the salt)
OH NO - a sick child is one thing - a sick DH quite another ball game. As much as I love my DH and you know I do - if I have a cold and he gets the same we are ready to dig a hole in the garden - he is not sick - he is dying!!
ReplyDeleteSTAY healthy and a "get well soon" greeting to the two patients. Coca cola and popcorn in small amounts normally did the trick here (cola for some strange reason and popcorn due to the salt)