Today, Elisan woke up feeling good enough to eat. Of course, that was short lived when she actually put food into her mouth, but at least she didn't yell at me for actually suggesting food to her. I think there's hope.
She has not been a very good patient. But, granted, this child NEVER gets sick. Never. I honestly cannot remember a time when the child was even on antibiotics for anything other than pink eye. So, as you can imagine this illness has taken us all by surprise. But, as far as illnesses go, this one has only been fever. High, relentless fever.. but nothing else.
Kyla has been a real trooper throughout the entire week. But, she's been very lonely. Add to that the fact that we've been cooped up in the house all week... I feel more sorry for Kyla, I think. At least through the sickness, Elisan has received my undivided attention. Kyla on the other hand, has not.
So, yesterday, while Randy & Elisan napped, I took Kyla on a mommy/daughter date for ice cream. That made her day. We had such a great time and she was glad to get some of that coveted undivided attention.
Elisan is still sick with fever, but it's not as high as it has been, so that's good. Here's praying we're at the tail end of this nasty virus!
Praying Elisan gets better soon! Call if you need anything. Special time (yummy ice cream)with one kiddo is so special.
ReplyDeleteI think your new design is fabulous!!!!!!!!! Wish it were mine :)