16 December, 2009

Christmas Challenge! Day 16


I need some help, people!

For whatever reason, the HEB that I shop at stopped carrying my "tried and true" hairspray, VO5 Extreme Style Hair Spray, Max Hold. Who knows why, but there is an empty space on the shelf where my beloved hairspray used to sit... where ALL of the VO5 hair products used to sit.

I love this hairspray because it is just fabulous. I have never been a mousse or gel person... I've always been a hairspray person and this hairspray IS worth blogging about. In fact, I pondered doing a whole blog post on it last year, but I thought y'all would think I was nutso, so I refrained.

Well, now I'm blogging about it, but now it is through my tears... well, not really, but close! I need help in finding another brand that is fabulous, that doesn't cost over $10.00 and is YOUR tried and true brand.

So peeps... help a gal out!

P.S. - I don't want to buy it online... that's just silly! But, I may have to resort to it if I get desperate!

By the way, don't miss out on Goodwill Gal! The topic? Jeans!

3 comments:

  1. I like a firm spray and am loving Paul Mitchell with the purple writing. My fav is $20 and I am searching for a cheaper replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TJ Maxx has great hairsprays that are all under $10 but sell at salons for way more. Sexy Hair is one I see a lot of these days. Or CHI, another salon product. I love salon quality products! I am spoiled with my sister a hairstylist and my mother before her. These products work so much better, but I don't like the price tag, so this works great for me. If I really want a specific brand, my sister sometimes gets them at a discount for me. I'm pretty flexible, but I do have my favs. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you drive out to Hunt, or call 238-HAIR, Buff Adams sells a spray that's almost pure spray, no added water, and holds like concrete without looking like a hair helmet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.