Better late than never! (Updated with: Apparently, when I'm tired, I don't proofread either!!)
I'm pooped out today!
I started my day at the gym with Body Step, step class. Wow, that class is hard. I then raced home to shower, eat, get dinner on for tonight and rest up a bit. I had to finish some last minute Christmas shopping today, so I headed before noon to get that minute stuff done. I think in all, I hit four stores.
After I picked the girls up from school, we raced to the dentist for our bi-yearly cleaning. NOT my favorite thing to do, for sure!
So, I'm late getting today's entry out, but this is what I worked on last night. Turned out cute, don't ya think? I'm going to take it to KINKO'S (my favorite place to spend money these days...) and have them printed on cardstock. I'll pass them out to the grandparents when we visit at Christmastime.
Be sure to check out Goodwill Gal too! I'm posting for the 25 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge there as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.