18 December, 2009

Christmas Challenge! Day 18


I've been wanting to blog about this since Thanksgiving. But, I've had so much other stuff to talk about... you know, like hairspray and karaoke machines that I put this one on the back burner, until today. It's not that I don't have millions of things to gab about, but I wanted to at least post these pictures while they were still relevant!

Here's my nephew, Brandon, who is 15 years old. He will be 16 in February. He is nearly 6'4" tall. He wears a size 15-16 shoe. Let me say this again... HE IS 15! And for the record, he has not stopped growing. In fact, you can very nearly see the boy growing, he is growing so fast.

And, as you can see... he's a cutie. And, he's hilarious. I mean... sooooo stinkin' funny. And, on top of all of that... he's a good kid. Just plain good. Minds his mama and his daddy (my brother). They raised him well.


Not to be outdone, I also have another nephew named Brady. He's adorable in his own right and he's an excellent athlete and so very smart. He was showing us card tricks that had Randy's jaw dropped to the floor. And, give the boy a Rubik's cube and he'll solve it in a matter of minutes. We sat and watched him do it TWICE!

My brother and sister-in-law have done an excellent job with both of them. I hope I will raise my girls in the same fashion. I'm proud to call them my sweet nephews and I love both of them!

Be sure to check out Goodwill Gal too! I found an item today that I'm so excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.