23 September, 2009

Stuff heard 'round the house!


It's been a long time since I've posted a "Stuff Heard 'Round the House!" I was inspired by my friend IRL, Stormi of "Hanging with the Boyds" who recently posted a "Stuff Heard 'Round the House" installment.

The other day, Kyla was acting particularly mean to Elisan. I called her downstairs so I could have a chat with her about her behavior. I asked her why she was being so mean and she said, "I don't know." and I said, "I don't want a little girl who is mean, I want a little girl who is nice!" Right then and there, she burst into tears and began blubbering... "YOU DON'T WANT ME!"

Ah... little kid logic is the best!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW bless her - I am sure she is a nice girl most times.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.