
Elisan got a gift card to a local toy store called Kaleidoscope for her birthday. This is what she bought. Let me say that this is THE best craft I have ever seen and Elisan has enjoyed it thoroughly.
This particular kit is called "Jewels" by The Orb Factory and it has 5 different designs. The kit comes with various foam sheets and jewels. The foam and jewels are self adhesive so there isn't any messy glue.
You simply apply the foam pieces to
She sat for over an hour doing one design and when she was done, she had something she could hang on the wall in her room. And, the best part... there is no mess... did I mention that already?
Kaliedescope had different varieties of foam mosaic kits for ages 3 and up. This kit cost $17.00. I'm definitely going to buy this for future birthday party presents!
I got a smaller version as a stocking stuffer for Caroline at their big sale this weekend. She also drew a more generic version as a door prize, and we are slowly working on it. It's a fun project! But, as for mess, we have found that the little "tiles" are edible by babies and come out just as they go in.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool project I will have to keep my eye out- wonder if they have it for boys too.
ReplyDeleteLooks like she is having fun and making a pretty picture at the same time - way to go Elisan...
ReplyDelete