The girls had such a great time today. We had 10 girls over today for our second annual Valentine's Day Tea Party. Each girl brought a craft item to share and they made cards. Afterwards, they snacked on cookies, cupcakes and lemonade! The tea didn't go over well! Go figure!
This is a great party for my girls and I think we'll host another one next year!
What a great idea- looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteJeepers, I wanna come! It looks (and sounds) like so much fun. Maybe I should host a Valentine's Day tea party for my friends...
ReplyDeleteWhat fun- I have to remember that when Abby Lu is older.
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting! Heard it was a big success, even though your flakey friend didn't show up!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea - I am sure their homemade cards will be much more appreciated that store bought ones. Good on you....
ReplyDeleteSorry was writing while not quite awake - make that ... THAN store bought ones... I'm not THAT stupid...
ReplyDelete