19 October, 2008

Ken

Kyla had some birthday money burning a hole in her pocket so we all made a trek out to Target to let her spend her $10.00.

We spent 20 minutes in and out of all of the aisles looking for a toy that she wanted. She finally decided to get the formal wedding attire Ken doll. She said she wanted the "boy Barbie" so he could marry all of the "girl Barbies". (That's going to be one busy man!)

Once we got in the van, she wanted it opened up. So, I struggled getting him out of the package. That alone took over five minutes. It's a Ken doll, not the Hope Diamond.

Anyway, I handed the doll to her and not 2 minutes later, she had Ken completely undressed and was checking out his butt and crotch!

(Giggling from the backseat ensued...)

3 comments:

  1. That's a hoot! I still have my Ken doll - complete with tuxedo tails. Does this man have any other outfits?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Philip would think Ken isn't a man because there is no man part. He always checks dolls for man parts and declares their sex based on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/22/2008

    It is sssssssssoooooooo strange to hear that 28 years ago we were having school elections for president and also checking out Ken. Elaina just turned 5 too and this year it was all about My Little Pony. Deja Vu!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.