My goodness that is precious!
I love it! So sweet and so talented.
I love it! Too adorable!
What a great picture by your 1st grader! Thanks for sharing :)~Heather
i like kyla's lipstick - great picture, Ellison! Great drawing!!
Well done Elisan. VERY nice picture I like the way not everyone stands in the same way - some have their hands in front of their body. And lovely rainbow in the background.
I love comments! Just play nice.
My goodness that is precious!
ReplyDeleteI love it! So sweet and so talented.
ReplyDeleteI love it! Too adorable!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture by your 1st grader! Thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDelete~Heather
i like kyla's lipstick - great picture, Ellison! Great drawing!!
ReplyDeleteWell done Elisan. VERY nice picture I like the way not everyone stands in the same way - some have their hands in front of their body. And lovely rainbow in the background.
ReplyDelete