10 March, 2008

It's Spring Break

It's Spring break. And, it's raining. And cold.

This week will entail entertaining not two, but THREE girls for the week. I'm also keeping my 6 year old niece too. And, although it will be fun for Elisan and Kyla, it will be sheer mayhem for me.

Since we'll be homebound most of the week, I plan to tackle painting my gameroom. I have decided to play it safe and purchased a nice deep tan for that room. I just can't get wild in a room that size. I'm boring, I know.

So, while the girls are playing, squealing, screaming and having fun, I'll have the iPod plugged in my ears (blaring) and painting. Think of me this week, as I am also PMS'ing! Oh, the timing.

Luckily the weather will turn out some nice warm (and dry) days mid-week, so I plan to take them on a picnic at the park and ice cream at least one of those days. Should be fun!

That's all for now. I'll post some painting progress pictures later on today or tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Happy spring break!

    Tell the weather man to warm up for us. I can't wait to see your painting efforts.

    Cheers! LA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog. Seems like we have several things in common...blogging for about a year...SAHM...2 strong-willed girls...the name Kyla...and being a great Aunt who loves to watch nieces and nephews.

    Keep up the good work Mommy. I will be reading all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/10/2008

    Wow! Yet another great thing about TX (great depending on who you are, I suppose *grin*). We didn't get spring break until college!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.