20 March, 2008

405 and counting . . .

Wow! This post will be my 405th blog entry since I began my blog back in June 2005.

Here are some highlights and some of my favorite entries:

My first post "Splinter"

A lesson in "Offering"

A potty training excerpt "Business Order"

My love story "Love You Long Time, Baby"

Teenage rebellion and my mom "A Mother's Love"

My favorite POOP TALK excerpt "Big Spender"

Favorite photo "If I've told you once..."

A huge milestone for me "20"

Mothering, even when it is tough "One of life's toughest lessons"

My favorite rant "Bite Me" in case you missed it!

My biggest shopping "Score"

My guy "-gasp-"


So, that's it. Those are my favorites of 405 blog entries. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. yeah! I had read most of those and enjoyed them again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I need to go read them again. Great recap post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.