08 March, 2007

Big Spender

It's no secret that I'm a thrifty kind of girl. Oh, alright - tight... cheap... whatever! And, it's also no secret that I love H.E.B.

Put those two together and what do you have? H.E.B. brand toilet paper.

Don't get me wrong, it's not great, but it's not bad. It's what I buy and my family is accustomed to it and I haven't heard any complaints about it from them.

Rewind to yesterday. We were needing toilet paper in a baaad way, so yesterday at Target I made a bee-line to the t.p. aisle to get some necessary supplies.

I went straight to the Target brand, because... well, because you know why... I'm cheap. It's toilet paper, made for the toilet. Haven't you heard the old saying, "it's just like throwing money down the toilet"? Well, there ya go.

Ahem.

Anyway, so as I'm checking out Target's brand, I notice that it a little skimpy and does not look soft and fluffy. Yeah, I don't think so... not on my bum!

So, I turn around and what do I see? (Insert angelic choir...) Charmin Plus Bathroom Tissue - With Aloe & E! I had forgotten about the soft fluffy Charmin paper. So, ya know what? I splurged and bought the fancy t.p.

Fast forward to this morning...

As I'm walking up the stairs, I see E is finishing up some morning business and in a very excited voice she exclaims, "Mommy! I love this toilet paper. It makes the poop come off easier!"

So, there you have it folks. Not only is Charmin the softest toilet paper around, it makes the poop come off easier.


7 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing ellison! I think you should let charmin know. Ben enjoyed this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/08/2007

    Nice. - Randy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is a great tale, ditto on letting charmin know- I can picture the charmin bear reciting those words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! That is too funny!! It should be their new commercial!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! Thanks for the laugh.

    LA xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous3/11/2007

    You are soooooooooo funny! This CRACKED me up!
    -e

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! thanks for the belly laugh =) kids... ya gotta love 'em! debbie

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.