
Today, the Girls' hosted their very first tea party in lieu of Valentine's Day. We had so much fun. Each girl made four cards with lots of Valentine arts and crafts. After the cards were complete, they all feasted on cupcakes, heart shapes mini-cakes and iced sugar cookies. Don't forget the tea... Cinnamon Apple (decaf of course!).

Everyone had a great time!
awwww, looks like it was a fabulous tea party!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE the idea- when do the big girls get to have one?
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute! What a little girls' dream.
ReplyDeleteI agree with M & A -- looks like so much fun that I wish I was invited!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait until Anja is old enough to do this kind of stuff with her. I always wanted a boy first, and obviously I wouldn't trade her for a dozen adorable boys. I forget what fun daughters can be!!
Looks like lots of fun!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely idea - and the two of them look SO cute and happy.
ReplyDeleteI love tea parties and Valentine's Day. What a great combo! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is incredibly sweet!!!! :)
ReplyDelete