This gist... post two wish lists, 5 material wishes and 5 spiritual (or more meaningful wishes.)
Here goes:
MATERIAL
1. I wish Randy's job was firmly placed in Texas and that a possible job relocation would never enter our conversations again.
2. I wish my family (parents and sibling) lived close by.
3. I wish my husband was a little more understanding about home decor'. Unfortunately, as it stands... he likens spending money on home decor items, as to having a root canal (or anything of equal or greater value of pain.)
4. I wish my BFF still lived in my town.
5. I wish I would figure out what it is I want to do with the rest of my life.
SPIRITUAL
1. I pray for God's favor on each of my family members.
2. I pray for the 3P's: Peace, Protection and Prosperity for each of my family members.
3. I pray that I will find a ministry that I can be fruitful in with the gifts that God has given me.
4. I pray for salvation of each of my family members who are not saved.
5. I pray that my children will choose a life filled with joy and not despair.
I am now passing the tag torch onto some of my church girlfriends: Pam, Kristi, Stormi, Kimi and Sheryle
FINALLY - made my list and installed Scrapbooking software, now trying to figure out how to work it, lots of stuff!!
ReplyDelete