22 September, 2007

Best Blog Friend!

Look what my dear friend Charlotte of Hjemme hos Charlie sent all the way over from Denmark! A "Best Blog Friend" award!

My friend Charlotte and I met via internet through a mutual acquaintance living in France! How weird is that? Anyway, Charlotte and her family welcomed us with WIDE OPEN arms when we first arrived in Denmark and considered us a part of her family while we were there.

I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. So, thank you Charlotte for sending me this sweet award via cyberspace!


This is an award that deserves to be passed along!
I'd love to honor my BFF Cyndi!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much!!! I guess this means I can't tag you back;) Miss ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what i love about blogging. . the friendships!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.