I've been having fun putting together some digi scrapbook pages for the girls. I know, I know... most of you are still paper scrappin', but I'm loving the digi scrap! It's super easy, there is no waste and I can use the materials over and over again!
I just set my page set-up to 8x10, then up-load the final masterpiece to my local photo processing center. To have an 8x10 printed up is only $2.50! Can't beat that!
Here's Elisan's six year old scrap page. Her birthday is THIS week!
Kyla Mae needed a page all to herself and I love this picture of my sweet baby girl!
The sister page is probably my favorite, since it shows the girls throughout the years!
(Doesn't KM look old beyond her years in the black and white photo?
I can "see" her as a teenager in this photo!)
I downloaded the (FREE!) digi scrap files from Two Peas in a Bucket and from Shabby Princess.
those are good, you are so talented. how do you download from two peas in a bucket, they wanted to charge me?
ReplyDeleteLovely picture - and YES - KM looks "4 going on 14" in that shot.
ReplyDeleteA big HAPPY B-day to Elisan this week. I am going to her favourite place this weekend (TIVOLI) and will check to see if they have a little something for going back to school.
Hugs Charlotte
I love the sisters page. It makes me wish digital photos and scrapbooking were around when I was growing up. They are going to cherish all your work!
ReplyDelete