08 July, 2007

Bows, bows and more bows!

My favorite "how-to" websites posted a new entry on how to make those cute little pin-wheel bows. For some reason, I was never able to figure out how to make these little hair bows with the tails opposite of each other.

My attempts at these bow always ended up looking flat and the tails were at the bottom - not diagonal of each other.... until... FINALLY, a gal named Steph submitted step-by-step instructions on how to make these super cute bows!

(You can also find the step-by-step instructions that I submitted last year on this same website!)

I made medium bows for Elisan and small ones for KM. The medium bows only required 1/2 yard (or 18 inches) of the 1.5 inch grosgrain ribbon - about $.75/each at my favorite craft store Hobby Lobby. The smaller bows are made of 1/2 inch ribbon pieces that I already had on hand.

So cute! I can't wait to make some more!

2 comments:

I love comments! Just play nice.