WOW!!! I hope the tooth fairy comes tonight:)
I lost my first tooth while eating a Hershey Bar with almonds. I insisted on finding a rock in the yard that looked like a tooth so that the tooth fairy would leave me some money. :)
Congratulations, Elisan!! That's some excitement. :-)
Elisan, I hope the tooth fairey brought a surprise. You look beautiful without that tooth. I suppose K wants to lose one now. Love Meme
She looks so cute and proud. So what is the going rate for the fairy these days?
CONGRATULATIONS ELISON!
Wow - how exciting! :-)
I love comments! Just play nice.
WOW!!! I hope the tooth fairy comes tonight:)
ReplyDeleteI lost my first tooth while eating a Hershey Bar with almonds. I insisted on finding a rock in the yard that looked like a tooth so that the tooth fairy would leave me some money. :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Elisan!! That's some excitement. :-)
ReplyDeleteElisan, I hope the tooth fairey brought a surprise. You look beautiful without that tooth. I suppose K wants to lose one now.
ReplyDeleteLove Meme
She looks so cute and proud. So what is the going rate for the fairy these days?
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS ELISON!
ReplyDeleteWow - how exciting! :-)
ReplyDelete