27 February, 2007

Recovering

(This is my official disclaimer for any events that are apparently out of my control.)

Last week was just the pits. Not only did we return from a long (and tiring) 4 day trip, with mounds of laundry to boot, I also returned home with seasonal allergies and a full blown allergy attack. Couple that with PMS and wha-la! You've got... well,... you've got a bad reaction to say the least.

My brain is still in defunct mode and I can't seem to break out of this fog. Trying to think if it because we're on the brink of Spring and I'm slowly coming out of hibernation? Or maybe just having a blond week? Or maybe I'm just tired, over-worked, underpaid and need a swift kick in the rear-end?

So, if I have neglected to return an email, wish birthday greetings, turn in important paperwork, miss an appointment or return a phone call, um.... what can I say... other than... I'm having an out of brain experience right now. Please check your number or try your call again.

1 comment:

  1. Whatever it is I'm channeling it, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.