25 February, 2007

Tag, you're it!

I've been tagged by Leigh Ann!

Here's goes:

1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? I'm already living the dream...right here in Texas!

2. What's your favorite article of clothing? My jeans

3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? Hair

4. What's the last CD that you bought? "Forget Paris" soundtrack

5. Where's your favorite place to be? At home

6. Where is your least favorite place to be? Stuck in traffic (I'm stealing LA's answer, because it is so true!)

7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? My back.

8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Mind

9. What time do you wake up in the morning? Around 5:40AM

10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Dish washer

11. What makes you really angry? Incompetence

12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? I already play the flute and piano

13. Favorite color? Pink

14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? Sports car - drove one for years! Loved it.

15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yep! Heaven or Hell.

16. Favorite children's book? "Turtle Time: A Bedtime Story" or "Where the Sidewalk Ends"

17. What is your favorite season? Spring

18. Your least favorite household chore? Mopping

19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? To eliminate stupidity.

20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? No tattoos here.

21. Can you juggle? Nope.

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? No one comes to mind...

23. What's your favorite day? Monday... yes, I know.

24. What's in the trunk of your car? umbrella stroller

25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Hamburger

I tag: Kristi, Angie and Amanda

2 comments:

  1. This is why I love these lists. I had NO IDEA you played the flute and piano.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? Colorado, and not just b/c I was just there.

    2. What's your favorite article of clothing? my brown boots

    3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? eyes

    4. What's the last CD that you bought? Collage from CC

    5. Where's your favorite place to be? with my girls and Ben

    6. Where is your least favorite place to be? doctors office

    7. What's your favorite place to be massaged? neck and feet

    8. Strong in mind or strong in body? Mind

    9. What time do you wake up in the morning? 3:40 for a feeding, 7:30 for the day

    10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Dish washer

    11. What makes you really angry? people who do not respect other people

    12. If you could play any instrument, what would it be? piano or french horn

    13. Favorite color? yellow

    14. Which do you prefer...sports car or SUV? SUV, drove both, cannot fit 2 carseats in a convertible Eclipse

    15. Do you believe in an afterlife? Yep! Heaven or Hell.

    16. Favorite children's book? Hooway for Wodney Wat

    17. What is your favorite season? Winter

    18. Your least favorite household chore? laundry

    19. If you could have one super power, what would it be? teleporting myself (especially with 2 babies on our way back from CO)

    20. If you have a tattoo, what is it? No tattoos here.

    21. Can you juggle? Nope.

    22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to? my great-grandmothers or my grandfather

    23. What's your favorite day? Monday...Ben's one true day off

    24. What's in the trunk of your car? umbrella stroller, hitch for jet skis we sold 2 years ago, bungee cords

    25. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Hamburger

    I needed this to clear my mind before bed, thanks!!! See you bright and early in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.