19 October, 2006



Elisan all-time favorite sandwich is the chocolate sandwich, made with Nutella and peanut butter.

It was one of those things we discovered while in Denmark. We were visiting some friends and they had these neat little thin chocolate and hazelnut wafers that you put on toast and they melted on top of the warm bread. I don't know the name of them, or else I'd link it.

Anyway, I asked my friend about it, and she said it was much like the flavor of Nutella, but Nutella was a spread. I wanted... no, scratch that... needed to buy Nutella after I had tried the yummy treat!

The next thing we know, Elisan is only wanting to eat Nutella and PB. And to be honest, it's delicious! In fact, we've been back to Texas for over two years and she's still eating chocolate sandwiches which is why today's YUMMY FOOD installment is "CHOCOLATE SANDWICHES" made with Nutella.




Be sure to check out recipe sites like ALLRECIPES for more yummy recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.