
No, thank God, this is not a post about Randy and his bathroom habits... although, I could write some stuff that would make your toenails curl!
No, this is about Randy, poop and Kyla Mae.
Let me start by saying that Randy is a hard worker and has been rewarded for his hard work and dilligence over the last 10+ years working at his present job. It's no surprise that Randy has worked his way up the engineering ladder and I'm proud to say that he is part of the upper management at his plant.
Because of this, I always want/try to make a good impression when we are around his co-workers. Several weeks ago was Randy's company picnic. The girls and I were excited about the opportunity to meet some of Randy's new co-workers and see the old.
We had a great time. There was all of the cotton candy, ice cream, snow cones, sodas, BBQ (and all the fixin's) you could eat. There were pony rides, hay rides, an inflatable bounce house, a rock climbing wall, games, prizes... It was nice and the company spared no expense.
It was almost a perfect day... until...
Elisan wanted to play one of the games scheduled for the kids, but Kyla Mae did not. So, Randy brought her to the playscape while I stayed with Elisan.
After Elisan's game was over, we went looking to meet back up with Randy. We couldn't find him.
We hollered and hollered and nothing. So, we went to the bounce house and Elisan played a bit. Next thing I know, I see Randy and KM coming out of the bathroom.
Apparently, KM decided that she didn't want to stop playing long enough to alert her daddy that she needed to go poop, until it was too late.
From Randy's account, she emerged from the playscape with her pants and undies down, poop still hanging from her booty and poop on her hands, which was also smeared on the front of her shirt!
(Okay, think... company picnic... lot's of people... Randy's a manager... poop!)
He said, once he got her to the bathroom, the first order of business was washing the poop off of her hands! Yuck!
The second order of business was tossing the undies... they were not salvagable - at least, they weren't because there were no proper facilities to clean them.
Third, he stripped off her poop smeared shirt and washed it in the sink, meanwhile wiping the poop off of her booty with dry toliet paper.
I can just imagine the scene, as I'm sure most parent's can, because this is not the first time a newly potty trained child (or really, any child) has not stopped long enough from playing to go take care of business.
So, ahem... we left after that. That's it, party's over. Let's go.
Kyla Mae, was however, remorseful about the whole thing. She kept talking about how she pooped in her undies and how sorry she was.
(Note for KM: That's okay, baby girl. We all have accidents sometimes!)
With that said,
[CHORUS]
What a man, what a man, what a man
What a mighty good man (yes he is)
What a man, what a man, what a man
What a mighty good man (he's a mighty,mighty good man)
What a man, what a man, what a man
What a mighty good man (gotta say it again now)
What a man, what a man, what a man
What a mighty good man (yeah)
by Salt 'N' Pepa
TOO FUNNY!!! I'm so impressed how R handled the situation so well. I don't think Jeff would of done so well. He would of just found me to clean up the mess!!;)
ReplyDeleteRandy is a better than Matt. He would have taken care of it, too but then would have used it to bring potty talk into every conversation.
ReplyDelete