27 July, 2006

There's a reason why...

I've finally figured out the beauty of playdates and the reason why the exist!

Elisan had her very first playdate at our house today with a neighborhood friend.

And get this... It was pure bliss!

It was 3 hours of straight, uninterrupted, non-disputing play! I even had to check on them a few times to make sure they were still alive, because they were so quiet.

And... And... they even included Kyla Mae in their play, which before, has been an issue at the playground, etc.

Hello? Is this the dirty little secret of mom's everywhere?

And why am I the last to know about it?

I always considered the thought of having another child destroying the house as a... hmmm, I don't know... a burden? Yes?

But, no! It's the exact opposite! It was bliss! Pure bliss, I tell you!

I've invited her over again for next week because there's some stuff that just ain't getting done otherwise...

1 comment:

  1. My son is almost five and I've considered doing this... we just moved into a new neighbourhood and I'm a little unsure about how to go about it...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.