26 July, 2006

It's fun when Daddy's not here!

That's what Elisan said today.

Shocking!

Let's see... they get to stay up late, since it's just us girls.

They get to eat a chocolate (Nutella) sandwich for lunch and dinner, since I don't cook while Randy is gone.

They get to go fun places and do fun things, since I am trying to wear them out so they'll be too tired to fight.

They get to take long luxurious baths in my tub, since I am grabbing a shower at the same time.

They get to rent a DVD from the video store, since I need at least 75 minutes of quiet.

And finally, they get to live in a not-so-spotless-home, since I put the cleaning on hold until Randy returns.

So, yes... perhaps it is fun when Daddy is not here, and not just for them, but for me too!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/27/2006

    We do the very same thing. Hubs wonders why my eyes sometimes light up when he says he has a business trip!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.