And lucky ME - I have one just like this on my mantlepiece for xmas. MERRY xmas to you too Erica - and thanks for challenging me to blog daily in December. IT has been hard work and great fun - and quite a few Danes have done the same. I think this is going to be a new tradition. Hugs all around.
That turned out wonderful! Merry Christmas to all of you as well. :)
ReplyDelete~Angie
Your girls are adorable!! Merry Christmas:-)
ReplyDeleteAnd lucky ME - I have one just like this on my mantlepiece for xmas. MERRY xmas to you too Erica - and thanks for challenging me to blog daily in December. IT has been hard work and great fun - and quite a few Danes have done the same. I think this is going to be a new tradition. Hugs all around.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card--you must have designed it yourself. And a lovely photo of the girls, too. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete