I didn't realize that I have not shown images
from around my house.
These were taken this morning.
from around my house.
These were taken this morning.

Today, I've already put a pot of yummy Tortilla Soup on the slow cooker, baked gingerbread cookies, put the top shiny coat of icing on the cookies for decorating and I'm in the process of cleaning up the kitchen. I have yet to eat breakfast and I'm going to do that momentarily.
This afternoon, the girls and I are going to the Christmas Eve service at church. Randy is working today, so he will not be joining us! I'm bummed about that...
I hope everyone has a nice relaxing Christmas Eve with family and friends. And in the process, I pray that you will stop at some point in your day, fall on your knees and thank God for sending his son Jesus Christ to earth so that we may be saved and receive full life in Him.
Love,
Erica
YUMMY! Tortilla soup!! My favortie recipe! I think of you every time I make it!!:) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you and yours Erica!
ReplyDelete~Angie
Cute pixies and snowmen - lovely tree and ADORABLE girl baking cookies. Would you believe it - I still have an inch left of the xmas candle in a jar you gave me that year for xmas - and I have burned some of it on xmas eve. =0)
ReplyDelete