15 January, 2014
Cupid's Chase 5K
All four of us are signed up for the annual Cupid's Chase 5K on February 1st.
Last time I signed up for this race back in 2011, it was canceled due to frozen conditions. Let's hope that doesn't happen this time around.
I hope this race will spark an interest in the girls to compete in 5K's more often. I think they will both do well.
On a different note, Elisan broke the news to me the other day that she doesn't want to sign up for Track and Field this year. I'll have to admit... this mama's heart was broken, but I completely understand. Middle school track takes a lot of hard work and dedication... and right now, her hard work and dedication goes to soccer. It would be hard to excel at both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Just play nice.