14 January, 2014

A cuppa tea


Okay, so I'm counting calories and working out like a fiend, right?

And somewhere I read that if you consume warm liquids it takes longer to digest thereby giving your tummy the feeling that it is full.  So it's not a scientific explanation as to the why's and how's and heck, I don't know if it is even true...

But, I've begun drinking hot green tea in the evenings as my "snack" and it's really been a nice change of pace.  I have a variety of flavors and I add a packet of stevia (10 calories) to sweeten it up just a tad and it's perfect!

And since I'm having a cup of tea in the evenings, rather than a cup of ice cream... it's a win-win.

(Just of course, be aware that if you are drinking tea in the evenings, that it is of the DECAF variety.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.