December means it's time for my annual "25 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge"! And, yes… I know it's December 2nd…
See here's the deal… My friend, Kristi sent me an email yesterday reminding me that it was December 1st and that I had not kicked off my annual blogging challenge. Truth be told… I kind of forgot. I've been so wrapped up in Instagram lately that I have not put forth the effort to blog.
But, in the spirit of Christmas (and guilt - thanks Kristi!) I'll begin the blogging challenge today, which will technically be 24 days, but who's keeping track… oh, yeah… Kristi is.
Join me here and on Instagram - #25daysofchristmaschallenge for the 25 Days of Christmas Blogging (and Instagram) Challenge.

no pressure:) I just need it to be official so I can reminded to blog too.
ReplyDeleteOnly fair - you started me off with that some years back. This year though I only do it on my OSH (cards for the soldiers) blog. I will follow you - don't you worry. HUGS: Today my "baby" turned 36 YIKES - I know she was premature - but still 36!!!
ReplyDelete