03 December, 2013

25 Days of Christmas - December 3

SO excited today!  Last week, during the black Friday sale mayhem, I was able to SCORE a new camera + lens online.

Y'all, I've been saving and saving and selling and selling (on eBay) for, like, a really long time to make enough money to buy a new camera.  So, when I saw this deal pop up on http://slickdeals.net, I knew it was my chance to grab a great deal at a great price.

So, why am I excited today?  Well, because it's being delivered today… provided I'm home when the UPS man delivers it.  Which brings me to my next point… Because of already schedule events, I'm most likely not going to be home when he attempts to deliver my camera AND it's a signature required package.  *sigh*

So if not today, then maybe tomorrow?  Maybe?

Be sure to follow me on Instagram for my #25daysofchristmaschallenge as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.