12 July, 2013

Road Trip... The End!

The final stretch home is always the hardest!  I'm not sure why Randy always plans the longest hardest day on the LAST day.  

I told him that the next road trip needed to consist of our hardest longest day on the road to be our FIRST day and then make stops along the way back home.  Makes sense to me, right?

As with our last road trip, I made the girls souvenir books to add park brochures, maps, field notes and photos.  This has worked out well both times and the girls love having a finished project upon arriving home.



Who knows were our next road trip will take us.  I still want to visit the Redwood Forest, Glacier Park, Zion, Canyonlands & Yosemite.   I would also like to take the girls to Washington D.C. in a few years as well.  So many places to see...

If ever you are planning a road trip, send me an email.  I'd be happy to impart my VAST knowledge of planning, packing and travel tips.

1 comment:

  1. We are thinking about hitting the Grand Canyon this fall. I want to do D.C. to but want to wait till kids are older.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Just play nice.