04 December, 2012

December 4 - 25 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge

So, a while back I decided to compile a list of my favorite things!  I don't know about you, but I love reading what people use, what products they prefer, etc., because I'm always on the lookout for a tried and true item.

I'm not a big beauty buff kind of person.  I don't buy fancy moisturizers, lotions, make-up or the like.  I just never have been that kind of person.  I guess it kind of goes along with my frugal nature?  I'm not sure.  But, here's a list of my favorite skin and hair products.

1. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock.  There is nothing worse than that icky sunscreen feeling on your skin.  It's sticky, smelly and just ewwww!  But, I love Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist sunblock.  There is no ickiness, no nauseating scent and you can hardly tell it's on your skin.  AND, it works...amazingly well.  During the summer, I buy a can each week because we use it so much.  This sunscreen is pricey at about $8.00-$11.00 each (depending on SPF), but it's totally worth it to me and my family!

2.  Neutrogena Hand Cream.  Y'all, I love this stuff.  My entire family uses this stuff all the time.  Randy and the girls have extremely dry skin and this hand cream totally works wonders for their skin.  Additionally, I slather a good amount on my face, especially my eyes, at bedtime.  It's an amazing moisturizer for my face.  Trust me on this one...hands, face, feet, body...you can't go wrong with this cream! Price: $4.00

3.  Maybelline PureStay Powder Foundation. This has been my go to foundation for the last... I don't know... 12 years or so.  I love this stuff.  It covers well, stays on all day and feels light on my skin.  Plus, with a little added SPF 15 protection, you can't go wrong.  Price: $7.00

4. TRESemme Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray. Several years ago, my favorite hair spray was discontinued and I was FORCED to find another hairspray.  Luckily, a friend turned me on to TRESemme hairspray and I really like it.  I use the ULTRA FINE MIST spray, which is not to be confused with any other TRESemme hairspray out there.  Don't bother with anything other than the ultra fine mist.  You can thank me later.  Price: $3.00 - $4.00

5. Cool Water by Davidoff. This is my favorite perfume.  It's fresh.  It's clean.  It's not overpowering.  It's just a nice scent all together.  If you are looking for a casual everyday fragrance, might I suggest Cool Water.  Price: $25.00-$30.00

So, there ya have it.  My favorites for body, skin and hair.  I have more favorites to share in the next week, so be on the lookout for my fabulous favorite finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.