02 December, 2012

December 2 - 25 Days of Christmas Blogging Challenge

Friday night, Elisan played in her first basketball game.  That girl is scrappy and not afraid to get in the mix of things.  Here she is shooting her free throw after being repeatedly fouled on.  She missed, but it was great experience for her.

I'll be the first to admit that basketball is probably NOT her sport, but I definitely wanted her to play and not let her size be a factor in her decision. 
 

Saturday, several soccer moms and I took the girls out to lunch and shopping for our end of season party.  We went to Cheesecake Factory (yum!) and then shopping at the Domain.  The girls had a great time and it was fun hanging out with the girls (and moms) OFF of the soccer field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Just play nice.